Your partner against identity theft
With a West Suburban Bank Consumer Visa card, not only do you get great benefits with Visa buying power and protection, now you'll also get the added benefit of NortonLifeLock at no cost to you.
No one can prevent all identity theft, so staying informed and knowing what to do when your identity is threatened can give you greater peace of mind. ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock helps provide you with tools so you can act quickly.
Smart tool to help against the evolving threat to identity theft
How ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock can help provide you with greater peace of mind:
Dark Web Monitoring
- Dark Web Monitoring continuously patrols the dark web and private forums looking for personal information that may belong to you. Should it be found, notifications are sent to you with suggested steps.
Data Breach Notifications
- Data Breach Notifications send notifications on large-scale breaches so you can act quickly should a breach affect your personal information.
Stolen Wallet Assist
- A stolen wallet can mean a lost identity. If your wallet is stolen you will receive guidance to help you cancel or replaced key documents like your credit cards, drivers licenses, Social Security cards, insurance cards and more.
One-Bureau Credit Monitoring Alerts*
- One-Bureau Credit Monitoring Alerts helps you stay on-top of your credit to help detect fraud more quickly, alerts are sent when key changes are made to your credit file with a major credit bureau.
Credit, Bank & Utility Account Freezes
- Credit, Bank & Utility Account Freezes provides instructions and links so you can quickly freeze credit, bank and utility files with each consumer reporting company to help protect you against criminals opening unauthorized accounts in your name.
- Restoration Assist US-based Identity Restoration Specialists are available Monday to Friday 6 am - 5pm PST with guidance and with next steps to assist you should you become a victim of identity theft or other suspicious activity. Note: Visa Cardholders will have access to special discounts if they are interested in purchasing a more robust identity theft offering that includes features such as the LifeLock Million Dollar Protection™ Package.
US-based Member Services & Support
- US-Base Member Services & Support is available Monday to Friday 6 am - 6 pm PST; and Saturday 7 am - 1 pm PST.
To confirm eligibility, visit www.cardbenefitidprotect.com.
No One prevents all identity theft.
*Two requirements must be met to receive the One-Bureau Credit monitoring feature: (i) you identity must be successfully verified with Equifax; and (ii) Equifax must be able to locate your credit file that contains sufficient credit history information. If these requirement are not met you will not receive credit features from Equifax. You will receive Credit Features on the verification process is successfully completed. Any credit monitoring from Equifax will take several days to begin after your successful plan enrollment.
How is the personal data I enter for Dark Web Monitoring stored and managed? How do I know my personal data shared with NortonLifeLock is secure?
Your personal data is stored and managed by an advanced secure cloud database which is encrypted and protected with multiple layers of security measures.
How can I be sure the personal data I enter for Dark Web Monitoring is not used or sold by NortonLifeLock employees?
Any personal data you provide is encrypted. Only a few selected employees, who undergo training on how to handle personal data can access it. These employees must provide their one unique credentials ever time they access personal data and subject to monitoring by our Information Security and Compliance team. See the NortonLifeLock Global privacy Statement for additional information.
How does NortonLifeLock help if my personal data was leaked in a data breach?
Notifications are sent that provide best practices and suggested next steps you can to take to help protect your personal data at support.norton.com.
How do I enroll? What information will I need to provide?
Visa cardholders should visit www,cardbenefitidprotections.com, and complete the eligibility verification. Once verified, cardholders will be redirected to the offer page on Norton.com where ID Navigator enrollment is available. enrollment in ID Navigator will require first name, last name, SSN, date of birth, address, phone number, and email address.
What are some common triggers for dark web, credit, and data breach notifications?
Your personal information being detected on the dark web, a hard credit check, or an update to your credit file are a few examples. Data breach notifications are set regarding large data breaches that may impact consumers.
I received an alert. What do I do next?
Each alert will include information about next steps. specifics vary by type of alert.