- ACH Origination Services
- Image Deposit Plus
- Zero Balance Account (ZBA)
- EDI Reporting
- Online Banking
- Positive Pay
We can help you get the most out of your investment by:
Let West Suburban Bank take care of making your deposits with our Lockbox ImageLBX™ service. Your customers mail their checks directly to our post office box at the Carol Stream Post Office. Since the Carol Stream Post Office is a Processing & Distribution Center, the time your checks spend in the postal system is reduced, which should improve your cash flow.
After we pick up your mail from the Post Office Processing & Distribution Center we open the envelope, record the remittance information and make your deposit for you. With our lockbox service you have the option of viewing images of your deposited checks and invoices online, receiving a remittance report and/or receiving an electronic data file containing your remittance information. All of these image and data delivery options are available on a same day basis.
- Accelerate cash flow
- Reduced back office expense
- Automated accounts receivables posting
- Online check and invoice images
This innovative service lets you reduce the time and expense your company spends on depositing checks. With West Suburban Bank’s Remote Deposit Capture services, you can save time and money by eliminating the need to drive to the bank to make deposits. Image Deposit Plus allows you to scan your checks for deposit and then transmit your check image deposit to the bank via our secure internet site. The bank then accepts the deposit and posts it to your account. Your deposit has been made – it’s that simple.
- Extended deposit deadline
- Improve productivity and decrease liability by eliminating trips to the bank
- More efficient and streamlined deposit preparation
- Expanded research/inquiry capabilities
Reduce the time and expense your company spends on issuing and depositing checks. With West Suburban Bank’s ACH (Automated Clearing House) Origination services you can save time and money by eliminating paper check processing.
Using our ACH debit origination service you can deduct prearranged payments from your customers bank account. Examples of this type of payment collection include homeowner association dues, insurance premiums, rent payments and charitable contributions.
Using our ACH credit origination service you can make payments to various recipients. Examples of this type of payment include payroll direct deposit, expense reimbursement payments and dividend payments.
- Easy to use templates
- Historical ACH reporting
- File import capability
Let West Suburban Bank assist your business with concentrating funds in one account. Our Zero Balance Accounts (ZBAs) provide an automated, efficient means of cash flow control between multiple disbursement or depository accounts. ZBAs eliminate the need to maintain idle balances in disbursement or depository accounts in anticipation of checks or deposits clearing. Funds transfer from a central account to the disbursement accounts to cover actual clearings or from a depository account to a central account to concentrate funds.
- Improved cash flow forecasting
- Reduced idle balances
- Improved banking efficiency
Let West Suburban Bank assist your business with our Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) reporting. Our EDI reporting service provides same day reporting for all your ACH CTX addenda records.
- Same day reporting of ACH CTX deposit information
- Secure online file delivery
- More efficient accounts receivable posting
Bank online - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without leaving your office. It's simply the best way to streamline the day-to-day business of gathering information and financial record keeping.
- Increased convenience with access to your account information through the Internet anytime, anywhere
- Improved control with your complete banking relationship at your fingertips
- The ability to make more timely, well-informed cash management decisions
Business Bill Pay
West Suburban Bank business bill pay allows our business customers several additional options that are not available with normal bill pay. These include the following:
- The ability to add an invoice to the payment, including up to 10 invoices
- The ability to share payees across the business and its online users
- Sub-User Administrator Role
- Sub-User Management Role
- Secondary approval of payments
Access all your West Suburban Bank accounts using your mobile device. Mobile banking is free and its quick and easy to use. Choose between texting and/or web browsing. Our mBanking Apps provide quick, easy and safe access to your banking information and services.
mBanking provides the following capabilities:
- Make Deposits
- Account details
- Account balances
- Immediate transfer of funds between WSB accounts including loans
- Bill Pay
- Access Cash Management Services such as ACH & Wires
Let West Suburban Bank help protect your business from the potential losses and decreased cash flows caused by check fraud. Our advance image based system compares cleared checks with your issued check file. Positive pay then automatically flags exceptions (potentially fraudulent checks) and delivers reports to you via our Online Banking system. You then have the option to view an image of the suspect check and to decide to pay or return the suspect check.
West Suburban Bank’s Positive Pay offers the following advantages:
- Online check decisioning with check images
- Daily check reconciliation reports
- Issue file import capability
West Suburban Bank has partnered with Approval Payment Solutions (APS) to provide your business with a number of solutions for your credit and debit card processing. They offer top of the line products and services for all business sizes and industry types. Here are a few of the services provided:
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB and Fleet Cards
- Transaction authorization and settlement
- Quick and reliable funding to your financial institution including next business day
- Chargeback and retrieval handling
- 24/7/365 customer service
Debit Card Processing
- Authorization and payment of PIN based debit transactions
- Power of card payment directly from your smartphone
- Available through any wireless provider
- EMV/card swipe capability for secure transactions
- Internet-based, real time credit and check payment application
- Manage internet, telephone and face to face transactions online
- Integrate your website to offer online shopping for your customers
Online wire transfer origination allows you to send wires through your online banking portal from the convenience of your desk/office. This service is not only very convenient but will also save you time and effort by eliminating the need for visiting our branch facility to perform the wire transfer payments. You will receive a wire token which is used to approve the outgoing wire for an additional layer of security.
- Able to do both domestic and international wires
- Easy-to-use templates
- History of transactions/wires
- Allows for dual control if needed
- Approval can be done by desk top or telephone
West Suburban Bank works with armored car services to meet your cash and coin needs. Armored car services can be used to deliver and/or pick up currency and coin. This is a secure way of receiving or depositing cash for your business right into or out of your business account. This alternative is a safer and more efficient option for coin and currency needs than visiting a branch facility.
To learn more about our Cash Management Services please call (630) 652-2334.