With Mobile Banking you can:
- View Account Details
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Your Bills
- Make Mobile Deposits¹
It’s easy to get the Mobile Banking app.
Access all your WSB Accounts via the internet using your mobile device. Mobile Banking is available to all Online Banking users for free and it’s quick and easy to use. The best part about mobile banking is you can use it your way. Choose between texting and/or by using our downloadable app.
Easily send money to family, friends and any individuals with Zelle.
Easily sign into the app securely using your online banking user name and password, for quicker sign in use Biometrics.
Easily Transfer Money
Transfer funds between WSB accounts and accounts you have at other financial institutions.
Manage & Pay Bills
Easily view account activity, balances and history. Manage your accounts and pay your bills securely with the Mobile Banking app.
Make Mobile Deposits¹
Deposit checks into your account from anywhere using the camera on your mobile device.
Locate Branches & ATM
Use the Mobile Banking app to locate the nearest WSB branch or ATMs.
Use Mobile Banking without the app
If you don't have an iPhone or Android, you can still take advantage of mobile banking by using SMS (text banking) or our mobile banking in the web browser from any smart phone. Sign up now by clicking on the “Service and Settings” tab within your online Banking and select “Mobile Management”.
Mobile Banking Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is the Mobile Banking service?
- Mobile Banking service will give you instant connectivity to your accounts anytime, anywhere using the browser on your mobile device. Our mobile service allows you to access account details, history and check account balances. In addition, West Suburban Bank’s Mobile Banking will allow you to make immediate transfers between your WSB accounts. Choose between texting and/or web browsing.
- Will the Mobile Banking service work on all mobile devices?
- Mobile Banking is a browser-based application that is available from any mobile device enabled with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Internet access. The streamlined Online Banking pages and functions are designed for mobile browser access. Some devices that do not have a true browser will not work with Mobile Banking.
- How do I enroll in West Suburban Bank’s Mobile Banking product if an App is unavailable for my device?
- For SMS (text banking) or our mobile banking web browser you must enroll in the service in order to access your account. Simply log on to your Online Banking account and click on "Mobile Management" under "All Services and Settings".
- Can I enroll in the Mobile Banking App on my smartphone or tablet?
- Yes. If you are enrolling in the Mobile Banking App, you can simply download it from iTunes or Google Play. Log in using your Online Banking Access ID and Passcode and answer your security questions. If you are enrolling a mobile device, you will be required to enter your mobile phone number. Then start Mobile Banking!
- Can transfers be made using Mobile Banking service?
- Immediate transfers between WSB accounts can be made using the mobile service.
- How much does Mobile Banking cost?
- West Suburban Bank does not charge for mobile service. However, depending on the rate plan with your mobile service provider, you may incur charges for texting and when accessing the Internet. Please verify your terms prior to using Mobile Banking.
Not all phones or cell plans are compatible; please check with your service plan provider. WSB does not charge for mobile service. However, depending on your rate plan with your service provider, you may incur charges when accessing the internet. If you are unsure that you have internet access or are having difficulty accessing the site, contact your phone service provider.
1 Mobile Deposit is available in the West Suburban Bank Mobile App which is available for select mobile devices. Enroll in Mobile Banking (Mobile Banking) by downloading the WSB Mobile Banking App from iTunes, the Google Play store or Amazon Appstore for Android. Mobile Deposit is only available to Mobile Banking App users. Message and data rates may apply. Subject to eligibility and further review. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. iTunes, iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Android™ and Google Play™ store are a trademark of Google Inc.