Online Banking eStatements
Free Online Banking: eStatements
Our Flexible Checking is offered as FREE CHECKING* to anyone that signs up to receive their monthly statement electronically. Electonic Statements are available through our Free Online Banking Service.
Consider the benefits:
- Help save trees and conserve energy used to create paper statements
- Reduce paper clutter in your home
- Get immediate access to current and previous statements up to two years**
- View, download or print your statement and copies of checks presented online
- Receive email notification when your statement is available
- Increase the security of your private information
You can sign up during the Online Banking enrollment process or by logging on and simply following the steps below:
- In the "Accounts" tab, click on the "Statement" link. You can also opt-in by clicking on "eStatements Only" on the "User Services" page. If you have multiple accounts, be sure to select the proper account by using the drop down menu and selecting the account you wish to set up.
- Click on the "Electronic Only Statement Delivery" button
- Read and accept the eStatement Disclosure and Consent Agreement
- Verify your email address and verify the correct account number is displayed within the "Electronic Statement Delivery Request" box. If the correct account is not displayed, use the drop down menu to select the account you want to set up for electronic statement delivery. If you want to set up all your accounts for eStatements, simply click on the "Submit for All Accounts" button.
- Once you are enrolled, you will receive an email notification when your monthly account statement is available for viewing within Online Banking. You will be able to view, print and/or save your statement.
To learn more about eStatements check out the Frequently Asked Questions.
*All accounts are subject to regular opening procedures. Free Checking is offered for the first year or for the life of the account with direct deposit, an automatic payment of a monthly bill or by simply signing up to receive your monthly statement electronically with eStatements. Free checking is also offered to full time students and senior citizens. May incur ATM charges if using non-WSB ATMs. Check printing fees may vary. N.O.W. account eligibility required. Overdraft fees may apply. Account earns interest on balances of $2,500 and over; annual percentage yield is subject to change daily.
**Statement history begins from the date you sign up for Online Banking.
|West Suburban Bank, Member FDIC.|
|Serving DuPage, Kane, Kendall and Will Counties, Illinois.|